Please read our operation procedures, we have put these guidelines in place to protect yourself, your fellow passengers and our staff.
1. If you join the coach at the depot, our toilets will be available however, waiting room will be closed.
2. Before entering the coach, your driver/courier will disembark and complete a temperature check for each passenger before allowing you to board. If your temperature is too high (>37.7°C) you will be requested not to travel, for the safety of all other passengers.
3. Face coverings must always be worn onboard (this can be a scarf or other textile item), if you do not bring one with you, we will have face masks available for purchase as this is a legal requirement. Please understand there are legitimate health related exceptions to this, if a fellow passenger isnt wearing a face covering, they may have a valid reason.
4. At comfort stops and when we reach the hotel, venues or attractions we ask you to wait for your driver/courier to get off the coach whilst you board & alight. Please disembark from front to rear and embark from rear to front to avoid coming within 1 metre of other passengers.
5. You must use the hand sanitiser provided whilst entering the coach.
6. There will be seats on the coach that cannot be used, this will be made clear by using signage on these seats. We will contact you If your chosen seat has had to be changed.
7. Our onboard toilet is only available for emergency use. Please ensure that you wash your hands thoroughly and wipe down touch points before exiting using wipes provided. There will be onboard signage reminding you to do this.
8. Your driver/courier will be wiping down touch points onboard at every comfort stop with antiviral wipes.
9. You are welcome to bring drinks, sweets and small snacks to consume onboard the coach however please dont eat sandwiches on the coach.
10. Please try to minimise your use of the coach toilet.
We wish you a happy, safe and enjoyable experience with us,